Built by ourselves in the late 1960's, early 1970's the Martham Boat Building Development Company have been letting these fine traditional Broads Cruisers for over 40 years. In this time they have given many Broads lovers and holiday makers a fantastic experience of the waterways and surrounding Broadland beauty.
The Silver Jubilee class is the largest boat built by Martham Boats. At 43 feet, she is constructed of mahogany on oak frames, with beautiful mahogany bright work. She still retains a lot of original features and has been sympathetically updated over the years. Being a 9 berth, she has excellent accommodation with plenty of space. With an under counter fridge, full size gas cooker and hob, warm air Webasto heater, shower and 2 flush toilets, one of which is en-suite to the master cabin in the rear, she is very well equipped.
From the raised driving position amidships, the Silver Jubilee class cruiser, gracefully cuts through the water, allowing all to see the beauty of the Broadland waterways and countryside.
Be different, stand out from the crowd, come and try one of our beautiful traditional wooden Broads cruisers and experience the beauty of the Norfolk Broads.
Length 43ft (13.11m). Beam 11ft (3.36m). Headroom 6ft (1.83m) .
Berth configuration - 3 doubles and 3 singles
* Full size gas cooker and hob
* Under counter fridge (12v)
* Webasto warm air heater (Diesel)
* Flat screen TV (Digital)
*Two flush toilets
* En-suite toilet to master cabin
* All electrics are 12 volt
* Fold down cockpit/sun deck
* Will navigate all Broads and bridges (subject to tides)
* Car charger port (12 volt)
* USB charger port (12 volt)
* Separate galley area
* In-depth briefing and handover
* First tank of fuel included
* Bed linen included